Here I am with the first wedding makeup look on my blog. 💃
I am so excited to upload this look that I recently put on for a day time wedding. This is my favorite wedding look as it is perfect for summer/winter and day/night time. 🙂 😀 ❤👠💅
Name of the Look: – Light Golden – Brown eyes with Fuchsia Lips
Below is the breakup of the look. I hope you enjoy it.
1. Moisturizer – Ponds White beauty Day Cream
2. Eyebrows – Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil – Ebony
3. Eye Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion – Eden
4. Eye Shadows – Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
1. Brow highlight – Foxy
2. Transition – Tease
3. Eye Lid – Verve, Half Baked, and Busted in the same order starting from inner corners of the eyes.
4. Lower lash line – Verve and Busted in the same order starting from inner corners of the eyes.
5. Eye Liner – Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner – Black`
6. Lower Waterline – Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette – Busted
7. Mascara – Volum’ Expess – The Falsies – Waterproof Mascara
8. Face Primer – Makeup Forever Nourishing Primer
9. Dark Circles Corrector – Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette – No.4
10. Foundation – Lancome Miracle Cushion- Liquid Cushion Foundation – 420 Bisque N
11. Highlighting & Concealing – Sephora Collection – Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer – Tatin
12. Highlight Setting Powder – Sephora Collection 8 HR Mattifying Compact Foundation
13. Contouring – Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette – No.4
14. All Over Setting Powder – Mac Mineralize Skin Finish – Medium Golden
15. Lipstick – L’Oréal Color Riche Moist Matte – Glamour Fuchsia 💄👄
16. Make up Setting – Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Did you like this Indian Wedding Makeup Look? Let me know your views and comments.
Pic Courtesy :- #GoldenStillsPhotography
#makeup #Weddinglook #FuchsiaLips #Friendswedding #makeupartist#Urbandecay #Maybelline #loreal #Sephora #Makeupforever #lancome#Mac #Maxfactor #Freelance #upasanakananiblog