Here is another look breakup that I recently wore at an office party. You can call this a last-minute or 5 minute insta-glam makeup. As you might all know how crazy I am with winged liner in almost all of my look 😛 . It took me exactly 5 minutes to complete this makeup as I wanted to keep it simple and decent for an official party. I am a big fan of the 70’s retro look and whenever I am not in a mood to work much on my look I always go for this look. So without wasting much time let’s get started.
Hair – Side parted natural hair clipped behind with tic pins.
Top – http://www.orsay.com
Neck piece – http://www.bijou-brigitte.com\
- Foundation/Base – Mac Face and body – C5 ❤
- Setting powder – Mac Mineralize skin finish – Medium Golden
- Eyeliner – L’Oreal Paris The Super Slim Eyeliner by Infallible 1.02 ml
- Mascara – Maybelline Volum Express the Falsies Waterproof Mascara 7.5 ml
- Lips – Mac Diva ( PS my all time favourite 😀 ❤)
Tada… We are good to go….. What are you waiting for ?
Go and Glam up dolls :*
P.S.- Please ignore the quality of photos as I had no professional camera with me but I still wanted to share this with you guys.