Happy Saturday you all,
I am back with another look breakup for you all. This is evening/night time makeup look which is perfect for summer. It is very very natural looking and it looks fresh as it has minimal colors and a simple hairdo.
Name of the Look: – Glowy Skin – Satin Silver Eyes with Pink-Brown Lips 🙂 😀❤
Below is the breakup of the look. I hope you enjoy it.
1. Moisturizer – Clinique – Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
2. Eyebrows – Au natural – no work done on eyebrows
3. Eye Primer – Too faced shadow insurance – Anti-crease
4. Eye Shadows – Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
•Brow highlight – Skimp from UD Naked Basics 2
•Transition – Frisk from UD Naked Basics 2
•Eye Lid – Booty call from UD Naked 2 in the first 2/3rd of my eye lids and Undone from UD Naked Basics 2 in the outer corners of my eyes.
•Inner corners of my eyes – Booty call from UD Naked 2
5. Eye Liner – L’oreal Infallible® The Super Slim by Infallible – Black
6. Lower Waterline – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil – Muse
7. Mascara – Lakme iconic curling mascara
8. Face Primer – Nivea men after shave balm in sensitive
9. Dark Circles Corrector – Orange color from Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette – No.4
10. Foundation – Mac Mineralize Foundation
11. Brightening & Concealing under my eyes, centre part of my forehead, my nose and my chin – Sephora Collection – Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer – Tatin
12. Highlighting on top of my brows, the top of my cheek bones, tip of my nose, my cupid’s bow and my chin – Booty call from UD Naked 2 instead of a highlighter 😀
13. Blush – Sephora blush in No. 06 Flirt It Up – intense pink
14. Contouring – Darkest color from Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette – No.4
15. Concealer Setting Powder – Sephora Collection 8 HR Mattifying Compact Foundation
16. All Over Setting Powder – Mac Mineralize Skin Finish – Medium Golden
17. Lipstick – Mac Whirl 💄👄
18. Make up Setting – Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Did you like this look ? Share your comments below.
Pic Courtesy :- #GoldenStillsPhotography