Welcome back to my blog.
So I was getting ready for clubbing last weekend and this time I wanted to have a neutral yet glamorous makeup look. I tried my hands on on the MAC eye shadows and the end result came out amazing.
Below is the breakup of the look. I hope you like it.
1. Moisturizer – ponds silk cream
2. Eyebrows – Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil – Ebony
3. Eye Primer – Too faced shadow insurance – Anti-crease
4. Eye Shadows – MAC 9 times burgundy palette
•Brow highlight – Honey lust
•Transition – Haux
•Eye Lid – Antiqued in the first 2/3rd of my eye lids and Embark from in the outer corners of my eyes.
•Lower line – Embark
5. Eye Liner – L’oreal Infallible® The Super Slim by Infallible – Black
6. Lower Waterline – YSL Kajal – Black
7. Mascara – one coat of lakme iconic curling mascara and then two coats of Volum’ Expess – The Falsies – Waterproof Mascara
8. Face Primer – Nivea men after shave balm in sensitive
9. Dark Circles Corrector – Orange color from Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette – No.4
10. Foundation – Mac Mineralize Foundation
11. Brightening & Concealing under my eyes, centre part of my forehead, my nose and my chin – Sephora Collection – Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer – Tatin
12. Highlighting on top of my brows, the top of my cheek bones, tip of my nose, my cupid’s bow and my chin – Benefit’s watts up highlighter 😀
13. Blush – Milani – Baked blush in corallina
14. Contouring – Darkest color from Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette – No.4
15. Concealer Setting Powder – Sephora Collection 8 HR Mattifying Compact Foundation
16. All Over Setting Powder – Mac Mineralize Skin Finish – Medium Golden
17. Lipstick – Mac Velvet Teddy 💄👄 mixed with the shade no 3 from makeup forever camouflage palette.
18. Make up Setting – Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Did you like this copper glow party makeup look ? What makeup look you would like to see next ? Share your comments below.
Pic Courtesy :- #GoldenStillsPhotography