Welcome back to my blog after ages quite literally.
As you all know that it was Navratri and I went to play garba over the weekends. So excited to share this navratri garba makeup look with you all. I wanted all the attention to my lips and the black tatoos on my face so I kept my eyes and contour very very light.
Below is the breakup of the look. I hope you like it.
1. Moisturizer – Clinique – Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
2. Eyebrows – Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil – Ebony
3. Eye Primer – MAC paint pot in Layin Low
4. Eye Shadows – MAC 9 times burgundy palette
•Brow highlight – Booty Call from Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
•Transition – Haux from MAC 9 times burgundy palette
•Eye Lid – Honey Lust all over my eyelids from MAC 9 times burgundy palette. As this has a lot of fallout, I sprayed my brush with some fix plus spray and then used this shadow.
•Lower line – Tease from Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
5. Eye Liner – Skipped the eyeliner this time 🙂
6. Lower and Upper Waterline – YSL Kajal – Black
7. Mascara – Urban Decay perversion mascara
8. Face Primer – Estee Lauder Illuminating Perfecting Primer
9. Foundation – Lancome miracle cushion sponge in shade 420 Bisque
10. Brightening & Concealing under my eyes, centre part of my forehead, my nose and my chin – Maybelline age rewind eye concealer in shade Neutral
11. Highlighting on top of my brows, the top of my cheek bones, tip of my nose, my cupid’s bow and my chin – Benefit’s watts up highlighter 😀
12. Blush – Milani – Rose Powder Blush – Romantic Rose
13. Contouring – Mixture of first and second shade from Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette – No.4
14. Concealer Setting Powder – Sephora Collection 8 HR Mattifying Compact Foundation
15. All Over Setting Powder – Mac Mineralize Skin Finish – Medium Golden
16. Lipstick – Mac Fashion Revival
17. Make up Setting – Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
18. Black Dots on chin and flower on cheeks – Nyx eyeliner
Outfit, jewelry and meenakari dandiya from Gujarat, India
Did you like this look ? What makeup look you would like to see next ? Share your comments below.