Welcome back to my blog. Hope you all had a great Diwali.
This weekend as it was festive season I wanted to wear a sari that I have been eyeing to wear since a decade. I mean literally, it is my Mum’s sari so that explains everything. I am so glad I wore it at this time as I can compliment it with makeup. It is no fuss simple two color sari. The best part is it has two of my most favorite colors – Black and Mauve.
This is a simple smokey eye with mauve lip makeup which matches the colors of my outfit so beautifully. I kept this look very very matte as there were no shiny sheeny elements in my outfit. It is perfect for fall/autumn/winter season.
Below is the breakup of the look. I hope you like it.
1. Moisturizer – Clinique – Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
2. Eyebrows – Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil – Ebony
3. Eye Primer – MAC paint pot in Layin Low
4. Eye Shadows – MAC 9 times burgundy palette
•Brow highlight – No brow highlight
•Transition – SKETCH from MAC 9 times burgundy palette
•Eye Lid – BLACK OUT from Urban Decay Naked 2 palette used with a very very light hand
•Lower line – SKETCH from MAC 9 times burgundy palette
5. Eye Liner – Loreal Infalliable SuperSlim Eyeliner
6. Lower and Upper Waterline – YSL Kajal – Black
7. Mascara – Urban Decay perversion mascara
8. Face Primer – No Primer
9. Foundation – Lancome miracle cushion sponge in shade 420 Bisque – Personal Fav 😀
10. Brightening & Concealing under my eyes, centre part of my forehead, my nose and my chin – Maybelline age rewind eye concealer in shade Neutral
11. Highlighting the top of my cheek bones – Benefit’s watts up highlighter
12. Blush – Milani – Rose Powder Blush – Romantic Rose
13. Contouring – Mixture of first and second shade from Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette – No.4 – Near to None contour for this look
14. Concealer Setting Powder – Sephora Collection 8 HR Mattifying Compact Foundation
15. All Over Setting Powder – Mac Mineralize Skin Finish – Medium Golden
16. Lipstick – NYX lipliner in Mahagony all over my lips + NYX suede lip cream in sandstorm
17. Make up Setting – Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Did you like this look ? What makeup look you would like to see next ? Share your comments below.