I wanted to come up with a makeup look using all cool toned shades. This weekend I tried a nude pink look which is so winter appropriate. This looks fresh and glam at the same time. This makeup is wearable during day and night time.
Below is the breakup of the look. I hope you like it.
1. Moisturizer – Clinique – Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
2. Eyebrows – Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil – Ebony
3. Eye Primer – MAC paint pot in Layin Low
4. Eye Shadows – MAC 9 times burgundy palette
•Brow highlight – VERVE from Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
•Transition – STAR VIOLET & SKETCH from MAC 9 times burgundy palette used with a very very light hand
•Eye Lid – VERVE from Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
•Lower line – ANTIQUED from MAC 9 times burgundy palette
5. Eye Liner – Loreal Infalliable SuperSlim Eyeliner
6. Upper Waterline – YSL Kajal – Black – No kajal in lower lashline
7. Mascara – Urban Decay perversion mascara
8. Face Primer – Nivea after shave lotion
9. Foundation – Loreal Infalliable matte foundation in sand beige
10. Brightening & Concealing under my eyes, centre part of my forehead, my nose and my chin – Maybelline age rewind eye concealer in shade Neutral
11. Highlighting the top of my cheek bones – Benefit’s watts up highlighter
12. Blush – Milani – Baked Blush Corallina
13. Contouring – Mixture of second and fourth shade from Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette – No.4
14. Concealer Setting Powder – Sephora Collection 8 HR Mattifying Compact Foundation
15. All Over Setting Powder – Mac Mineralize Skin Finish – Medium Golden
16. Lipstick – MAC Velvet Teddy
17. Make up Setting – Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Buy some of the above listed products at discounted prices on the below links from Amazon.
Did you like this look ? Which makeup look would you like to see next ? Leave your comments below.